I have opened new discussion in the contest "Creative Problem Solving". Yesterday I got three e-mail messages from "mailer.robot" about records concerning my discussion. But there were only two records on the cite dated January, 28. Today in the evening I got four e-mail messages. All of them are dated January, 29 (written at about 2 p.m.). But I can see only three records on the cite (one new record written at about 5 p.m.) I think this fact says about the error.
I'm sorry. All my e-mail messages have been lost. And today I have got three messages again instead one (I have checked them, that was a correction of one record, because their ID are one and the same).